Tekkit Craft Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servers made by Evilarceus, 11JRidding, and HeroOfZekrom. Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 pm

As you know, our servers use 3 seperate hamachi networks: HamachiNetServer (Mine), tekkitcraft 3, and TechnoCraftTekkit2/3. Because these servers use Hamachi, we need to know a bit about you. Don't worry, the forms aren't that large.

BTW: We use:
Full Essentials Package
WorldEdit
WorldGuard (/stoplag is locked. Don't even bother trying to use it)
And all the Tekkit mods

Staff Application Form:
Name:
Username:
Can we trust you:
How you could help the server:
A little bit about you:

Player:
Name:
Username:

Last edited by 11JRidding on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding used plugins)
Back to top Go down
Zapbot2

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Player Application   Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Name: Jason
Username: Zapbot
A little bit about you: I like to build and I want to try Tekkit out on a multiplayer server.
Back to top Go down
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

@Zapbot2

Accepted. Proceed to the Server (Will PM you the Details)
Back to top Go down
imascatman

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Name: Ben

Username: yunoknock65

A little about you: I would like to try your server.
Back to top Go down
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

imascatman wrote:
Name: Ben

Username: yunoknock65

A little about you: I would like to try your server.

Accepted (PM'd details of the server)
You could try to improve the about section a bit [PS: All players get OP'd until I can fix a problem with GroupManager]
Back to top Go down
evilarceus
Admin

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 am

Wow. Never expected replies coming on this website. Good job and good luck on your server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tekkitcraftservers.forumotion.com
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: [Adapted for jack killer]   Application Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 am

Name: Jack
Username: ducanh01
A little bit about you: I want to go on the server here because I am very nice and I am a very big person

Last edited by 11JRidding on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and grammar)
Back to top Go down
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 am

11JRidding wrote:
Name: Jack
Username: ducanh01
A little bit about you: I want to go on the server here because I am very nice and I am a very big person
Accepted. You could work on your spelling though. I corrected lots of mistakes in that post

Last edited by 11JRidding on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and grammar)
Back to top Go down
Fireflies633

Fireflies633

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: app form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

name: matt
Username:Fireflies633
Why you want to be staff:beacuse iam very good at controling people on servers and make them behave.
Can we trust you:yes you can cause i have been ops on servers that have lead meto be a owner.
How you could help the server:i can help the server by building homes for people to live in and i can help people.
A little bit about you:iam very kind and helpful to other players.
Back to top Go down
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Fireflies633 wrote:
name: matt
Username:Fireflies633
Why you want to be staff:beacuse iam very good at controling people on servers and make them behave.
Can we trust you:yes you can cause i have been ops on servers that have lead meto be a owner.
How you could help the server:i can help the server by building homes for people to live in and i can help people.
A little bit about you:iam very kind and helpful to other players.

Accepted, although I need you to prove that you are a good OP. Sending you the Hamachi details.
Back to top Go down
11JRidding
Admin
11JRidding

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Server Status Update   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 pm

All temporary OPs De-Opped; Groupmanager problem resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1